2026 九华山地藏法会免费登记现已开放,欢迎大众参与,共结善缘
我的初心 / My Aspiration
每一个相遇,都是一种因缘 Every Encounter Begins with Affinity
欢迎来到 九华山.my。
感恩您的到来,愿我们因地藏王菩萨而结下这一份善缘。
Welcome to jiuhuashan.my.
Thank you for being here. May this encounter become a wholesome connection through Kṣitigarbha Bodhisattva.
我只是一个非常平凡的人。
没有特别的身份,也没有什么值得炫耀的经历。我和许多人一样,每天为了生活努力工作,也为家庭尽自己的一份责任。
I am simply a very ordinary person.
I have no special title, no extraordinary background, and no great achievements to claim. Like many people, I work hard for life and do my best to fulfill my responsibilities to my family.
从小开始,我的内心就一直对佛教有一种亲切感。只是过去的我,并没有真正开始修学佛法,也没有固定诵经。
Since young, I have always felt a special connection with Buddhism. However, for many years, I did not truly begin Buddhist practice, nor did I recite sutras regularly.
直到三十多岁时,因为一个因缘,一位师父鼓励我开始诵经,并将诵经功德回向给有缘众生。
从那一天开始,我的人生也慢慢出现了改变。
It was only in my thirties, through a special affinity, that a Dharma teacher encouraged me to begin reciting sutras and dedicate the merits to sentient beings connected by karmic affinity.
From that day onward, my life slowly began to change.
---
佛法,让我学会改变自己
The Dharma Taught Me to Transform Myself
刚开始诵经时,我并不懂得太多佛法。
When I first began reciting sutras, I did not understand much about the Dharma.
于是,我开始聆听法师开示、阅读经典、观看佛法课程,希望能够真正理解佛陀所教导的慈悲、智慧与因果。
So I began listening to Dharma talks, reading Buddhist scriptures, and learning from Buddhist teachings, hoping to better understand the compassion, wisdom, and law of karma taught by the Buddha.
慢慢地,我才发现,佛法并不是一种神秘的信仰。
佛法,是一种教育。
Gradually, I realized that Buddhism is not a mysterious belief.
The Dharma is a form of education.
它教导我们如何面对人生,如何放下执着,如何培养慈悲,也教导我们如何利益别人。
It teaches us how to face life, how to let go of attachment, how to cultivate compassion, and how to benefit others.
修行,不是为了成为一个特别的人。
而是学习成为一个更善良、更有智慧、更愿意帮助别人的人。
Spiritual practice is not about becoming someone special.
It is about becoming kinder, wiser, and more willing to help others.
---
与地藏王菩萨结缘
My Connection with Kṣitigarbha Bodhisattva
我的家中一直供奉着地藏王菩萨。
姐姐、母亲和我,都怀着恭敬心礼敬地藏王菩萨。
My family has long been devoted to Kṣitigarbha Bodhisattva.
My sister, my mother, and I have always paid respect to Him with sincerity.
后来,我终于有机会亲自来到中国安徽九华山朝圣。
Later, I finally had the opportunity to make a pilgrimage to Jiuhua Mountain in Anhui, China.
当我站在九华山这片圣地时,我没有特别祈求财富,也没有祈求事业。
When I stood upon the sacred land of Jiuhua Mountain, I did not specifically pray for wealth or career success.
我只是静静地站在地藏王菩萨面前,默默告诉自己:
I simply stood quietly before Kṣitigarbha Bodhisattva and told myself:
希望未来的自己,能够成为一个真正利益众生的人。
May I become someone who can truly benefit sentient beings.
也是从那时候开始,我更加深入了解地藏王菩萨的大愿精神。
From that moment, I began to understand more deeply the Great Vow of Kṣitigarbha Bodhisattva.
地狱未空,誓不成佛;众生度尽,方证菩提。
Until the hells are empty, I vow not to become a Buddha; only when all beings are liberated will I attain Bodhi.
这一句誓愿,不只是经典中的一句话,更是一种永不放弃众生的慈悲精神。
This vow is not merely a line from scripture. It represents a boundless compassion that never abandons any being.
---
一个慢慢萌芽的梦想
A Dream Slowly Taking Root
随着不断学习佛法,我心中渐渐生起了一个梦想。
As I continued learning the Dharma, a dream slowly began to grow in my heart.
我发现,现在许多超度法会或佛教活动,往往需要缴交不少费用才能参与。
I noticed that many Buddhist ceremonies, especially dedication and liberation ceremonies, often require certain fees for participation.
我理解,每一间寺院、道场都有实际营运与弘法的需要,也需要信众护持,这一点值得尊重。
I understand that temples and Dharma centers have real operating needs and require support from devotees. This deserves respect.
但是,我始终相信,佛陀两千多年前弘扬佛法时,最重要的是慈悲、平等,以及利益一切众生。
However, I firmly believe that when the Buddha taught the Dharma over two thousand years ago, the heart of His teaching was compassion, equality, and the wish to benefit all beings.
因此,我希望,无论贫穷或富有,每一个人都应该拥有平等学习佛法、参与善行、为亲人、祖先及一切有缘众生回向的机会。
Therefore, I hope that whether a person is poor or wealthy, everyone should have an equal opportunity to learn the Dharma, participate in wholesome actions, and dedicate merits to loved ones, ancestors, and all sentient beings connected by affinity.
我始终相信:
I sincerely believe:
慈悲,不应该因为财富而有所分别。
Compassion should not be divided by wealth.
善行,不应该因为贫富而受到限制。
Good deeds should not be limited by poverty or status.
学习佛法,更应该向每一个人敞开大门。
The Dharma should be open to everyone.
---
为什么建立这个网站?
Why This Website Was Created
也许有人会问:为什么要花这么多时间建立这个网站?
Some may ask: why spend so much time building this website?
答案其实很简单。
The answer is simple.
因为我希望,能够尽自己一点微薄的力量,为佛法做一点事情。
I hope to use whatever small ability I have to contribute something meaningful to the Dharma.
我希望这个平台能够帮助:
I hope this platform can support:
第一次认识地藏王菩萨的人;
Those who are discovering Kṣitigarbha Bodhisattva for the first time;
想学习《地藏菩萨本愿经》的人;
Those who wish to learn the Kṣitigarbha Bodhisattva Sūtra of Original Vows;
想参加九华山法会的人;
Those who wish to participate in Jiuhua Mountain Dharma assemblies;
想为亲人、祖先及一切有缘众生回向的人;
Those who wish to dedicate merits to loved ones, ancestors, and all sentient beings;
以及每一位正在寻找人生方向的人。
And anyone who is searching for direction in life.
如果这个网站能够让更多人认识九华山、了解地藏王菩萨的大愿精神、学习佛法、培养慈悲心,那么它就已经发挥了真正的价值。
If this website can help more people know Jiuhua Mountain, understand the Great Vow of Kṣitigarbha Bodhisattva, learn the Dharma, and cultivate compassion, then it has already fulfilled its purpose.
---
这个网站,不属于我
This Website Does Not Belong to Me Alone
我希望您知道,九华山.my 并不是属于我一个人的网站。
I hope you understand that jiuhuashan.my does not belong to me alone.
它属于每一位愿意学习佛法、实践慈悲、广结善缘、利益众生的人。
It belongs to everyone who wishes to learn the Dharma, practice compassion, cultivate wholesome connections, and benefit sentient beings.
如果因为这个网站:
If, because of this website:
有一位朋友开始认识地藏王菩萨;
One person comes to know Kṣitigarbha Bodhisattva;
有一个家庭开始学习《地藏菩萨本愿经》;
One family begins learning the Kṣitigarbha Bodhisattva Sūtra;
有一个人重新找回希望;
One person regains hope;
有一个人愿意开始帮助别人;
One person begins to help others;
那么,我建立这个网站的初心,就已经实现了。
Then the original aspiration behind this website has already been fulfilled.
---
我诚挚邀请您
A Sincere Invitation
如果您与我有着相同的理念,
如果您也希望学习佛法,
如果您也认同地藏王菩萨的大愿精神,
If you share the same aspiration,
If you also wish to learn the Dharma,
If you also resonate with the Great Vow of Kṣitigarbha Bodhisattva,
那么,我诚挚邀请您,与我们一起同行。
Then I sincerely invite you to walk this path with us.
一起学习佛法;
Let us learn the Dharma together;
一起培养慈悲;
Cultivate compassion together;
一起增长智慧;
Grow in wisdom together;
一起广结善缘;
Build wholesome connections together;
一起弘扬地藏王菩萨的大愿精神;
Promote the Great Vow of Kṣitigarbha Bodhisattva together;
一起让更多人认识九华山;
Help more people discover Jiuhua Mountain together;
一起把这一份善念,传递给更多的人。
And pass this wholesome intention on to more people.
我相信,一个人的力量或许有限。
但当越来越多人愿意一起发心、一起实践慈悲、一起利益众生,这份善念终将不断延续,影响更多的人。
I believe that one person's strength may be limited.
But when more kind-hearted people come together with sincere aspiration, practice compassion, and benefit others, this wholesome intention will continue to grow and touch more lives.
---
最后
Final Words
如果今天,您因为这个网站:
If today, because of this website:
多认识了一点地藏王菩萨;
You come to know Kṣitigarbha Bodhisattva a little more;
多了解了一点佛法;
You understand the Dharma a little more;
多生起了一点慈悲心;
You develop a little more compassion;
那么,我建立 九华山.my 的初心,就已经圆满了一小步。
Then the aspiration behind jiuhuashan.my has already taken one meaningful step forward.
愿我们以慈悲为心,以智慧为灯。
May we take compassion as our heart and wisdom as our guiding light.
愿我们广结善缘,同修同行,不忘初心。
May we cultivate wholesome connections, practice together, walk together, and never forget our original aspiration.
愿地藏王菩萨的大愿精神,在更多人的心中生根、发芽、开花、结果。
May the Great Vow of Kṣitigarbha Bodhisattva take root, sprout, blossom, and bear fruit in the hearts of more people.
感恩您的到来。
Thank you for being here.
愿您身心安乐,福慧增长。
May you be blessed with peace, well-being, wisdom, and merit.
南无大愿地藏王菩萨。
Namo Great Vow Kṣitigarbha Bodhisattva.
—— 一位平凡的学佛人
—— A Humble Buddhist Practitioner